Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) is a world-class provider of 3D printing systems, materials, software, and licenses. The company serves companies in various industries, including healthcare, retail, aerospace, dental, and automotive.
Stratasys was using Salesforce’s Customer Portal, a website on Experience Cloud that gives customers access to the company’s products and provides online support. The portal included an e-commerce functionality that was based on the Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud module. Stratasys was seeking support in finalizing the portal’s implementation so that the website would provide a better user experience.
Making the Portal Simple and Efficient from a UX Standpoint
Brimit allocated a team of two engineers and a QA skilled in Experience Cloud to improve the portal’s general performance and re-implement several components. In collaboration with the team at Stratasys, our specialists made the following changes:
- Modified the checkout page to allow customers to fill in forms faster, depending on the category of the goods selected
- Set up a new guest store model based on B2B commerce documentation to provide relevant information for different guest users
- Activated a dynamic analytics component to display statistics on the usage of printers and materials for a selected time period
- Deployed site translation and mapping to display content in eight languages
- Developed custom components that recognize a user’s region and display location-specific content based on the information received
The Customer Portal now works faster, displays more specific content for customers from different regions, and requires less administrative support.