What is Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud?
With the help of the cloud, nonprofits can manage and coordinate volunteers, keep detailed donor profiles, send personalized messages via digital channels, receive donations, calculate payments, track marketing metrics, install apps for charity events, and more.
What is Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)?
- record and track constituents
- record and track stages of fundraising activities
- record relationships between contacts and accounts
- track task requirements and deadlines
- record payments and funds for specific purposes
- track payments on an ongoing basis
NPSP can work either independently or with other Salesforce products and apps from AppExchange. For example, for the purpose of marketing automation, the pack can be integrated with Pardot or Marketing Cloud. NPSP comes with more than 60 out-of-the-box dashboards and reports for evaluating its results.
Is Salesforce free for nonprofits?
- Sales & Service Cloud Enterprise Edition + NPSP
- Sales & Service Cloud Unlimited Edition + NPSP
- Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition + NPSP
- Sales Cloud Unlimited Edition + NPSP
Non-governmental organizations can also apply to Salesforce’s Power of Us Program. It provides eligible nonprofits with 10 free subscriptions to NPSP + Sales & Service Cloud Enterprise Edition, as well as significant discounts on other Salesforce services and products.
What nonprofits use Salesforce?
Nonprofits using Salesforce operate in different fields of the non-governmental sector: human services, health & wellness, foundations, religion & faith, animals & environment, and culture. Organizations such as the Canadian Cancer Society, Foodbank Australia, the Leukaemia Foundation, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America use Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud to follow up with donors and manage projects.