What Is Microsoft Power Automate?
Power Automate is a service by Microsoft that makes it possible for businesses to automate workflows for increased productivity and efficiency. It features low-code tools, pre-built connectors, and drag-and-drop user interface to automate job processes. The ultimate aim of Power Automate is to boost efficiency. Thus, it comes with AI Builder, which makes the whole process faster and smarter.
Why do I need Power Automate?
Power Automate is a must-have tool from Microsoft. Here are some of the most crucial reasons why:
- It helps create automated workflows.
- It enables you to set up automatic reminders and notifications about past-due tasks.
- It migrates business data from one system to another on a set schedule.
- It automates tasks on employees’ local computers, e.g., computing data in Excel
- Power Automate can be integrated with almost 300 data sources, including SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and other Microsoft products, as well as any publicly available API, to enhance collaborative projects.