What Is Sitecore Experience Platform?
Sitecore Experience Platform (Sitecore XP) is Sitecore’s flagship product—a content management system (CMS) combined with customer data processing modules, machine learning tools, analytics, and marketing automation features.
What are Sitecore XP’s most notable features?
- Sitecore XP helps deliver a connected experience across online communication channels.
As a headless CMS, Sitecore enables companies to distribute content to any front end and display it in any way desired.
- Sitecore XP is a central repository for customer engagement data.
Sitecore XP allows you to track a customer journey from start to finish on any channel, device, or touchpoint using data collected from a website or other external data sources.
- Sitecore XP provides sophisticated content personalization features.
It automatically identifies visitor trends, creates customer segments, and modifies page elements. Automatic personalization is powered by Sitecore Cortex, the platform’s machine learning component.
- Sitecore helps companies automate marketing.
Sitecore XP includes a feature for identifying relevant leads based on predefined criteria and automatic nurturing of relevant leads. Automation plans are created using intuitive drag-and-drop user interfaces.
- Sitecore XP’s functionality can be extended in many ways.
Sitecore XP is easy to integrate with multiple tools such as translation engines, search engines, digital asset management systems, CRMs, and ERPs.