What Is Sitecore Content Hub?
Sitecore Content Hub is a one-stop shop for managing digital assets, media, product data, and the entire content lifecycle. It features AI-powered content tagging and image recognition and integrates seamlessly with Sitecore CMS and commerce solutions.
What does Sitecore Content Hub do?
Sitecore allows you to manage all the stages of the content lifecycle from a single platform:
- Planning. Marketers can use a calendar to plan content production and publication. Planning content and creative concepts is also an essential part of any marketing campaign.
- Authoring and collaborating. This feature allows you to write and approve content, collaborate with stakeholders, get feedback, add comments. This can be done by either writing directly on the platform or copying and pasting from a Word doc or Google.
- Curating. Authors can continually update their content to keep it valuable and relevant.
- Personalizing and publishing. This feature helps publish content on various channels.
- Analyzing. Content authors can measure the success of their content strategy with the help of an effectiveness score.